E-mail, call, swing by the box or click the Get Started button below and we'll be happy to guide you through the process. We are here to provide you with the resources to help you get fit and stay fit. At Imperial CrossFit, we offer a number of programs to meet your training needs, goals and current levels of fitness. See below for more information and pricing.
Month to Month
- Automatic billing charges to be scheduled every month
- Billing charges may be made via debit/credit card
- All payments are subject to WA sales tax
- Any cancellations require 30-day e-mail notification to Coach Riess (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Injury Prevention Screening with a Physical Therapist
Optimize your performance and minimize the risk of being injured by completing the Functional Movement Screen (FMS).
Complimentary injury screen will include:
- Assessment with the FMS to predict risk of injury and identify deficiencies in movement that may be detrimental to performance
- Instruction on corrective exercises to help improve asymmetries and dysfunction found with movement patterns
Assessments will take approximately 30 minutes and will be performed at Imperial CrossFit. E-mail our physical therapist, Cassie at CassieDPT@gmail.com to set-up an appointment.
Note: For new members, assessments can be scheduled during your On-Ramp classes or after your sessions are complete. Must be a member to schedule an assessment.